Client Contact Representative
Last Day to Apply: November 22, 2019
The main focus of the Client Contact Representative is assisting in the co-ordination and implementation of the agency contact program through outbound calling to schedule and confirm appointments for the agent and agency staff. This role supports the agency philosophy of proactive client contact and works with the agency team to achieve profitable growth through dedicated outbound activity.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Complete outbound calls to obtain insurance expiry dates, schedule annual reviews, set and confirm appointments.
- Schedule all appointments on the appropriate calendar.
- Document client profile notes.
- Track call activity including calls dialed, contacts made and appointments booked.
Qualifications and Skills:
- General Insurance License may be required.
- Skilled in communication (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.
What to Expect:
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career with one of Canada’s Best Employers.
- Opportunities to give back to your community.
- A competitive compensation package and benefits program.